At Robb Ferguson, we have a reputation for service quality and delivery that goes back more than 100 years. It is a tradition of understanding and meeting clients’ needs of which we are very proud.
Founded in the 1880’s by John Wright Robb, the firm of J Wright Robb & Scobie quickly attracted a wide, diverse range of clients, many of whom remain clients today. In the 1960’s, amalgamation with Russ Ferguson MacLennan gave birth to the company’s current name, Robb Ferguson. The practice of Hardie, MacFarlane & Jackson joined the partnership in the 1970’s… at a time when the firm had not long moved to Charing Cross. In the 1990’s the firm relocated to offices in Oswald Street in the City Centre and what would become the International Financial Services District in Glasgow before moving to its current purpose built offices in West Regent Street in 2016.
During the life of the firm, there have been a great many commercial and technological advances. One of the main strengths we have offered clients over the years is the ability to adapt swiftly to a changing environment and offer the most relevant professional services and advice.
Click here to look at the services we provide.