Bookkeeping and Outsourcing
Bookkeeping is a vital part of every business no matter how large or small. At Robb Ferguson, we have a dedicated department of highly skilled bookkeepers and accountants who support clients in this key function.
Well-maintained accounting records can help you to control and manage your business. Benefits include:
- Readily available financial information to help you assess business performance and make key decisions
- Improved credit control and cash flow
- Improved internal controls
- Year-end accounts compliance costs are reduced
- Records stand up to scrutiny under HMRC or other enquiry e.g. due diligence
We can offer a full or partial outsourced bookkeeping solution for your business. Our highly skilled team provide outsourcing solutions designed and tailored to your specific needs.We can become your back office team supporting your business from our offices in Glasgow city centre.
We can also support your in-house bookkeeping team as required, e.g. the completion of VAT returns or the reconciliation of bank accounts etc. We are always on hand to provide assistance as required.
Our solutions have been used successfully by a number of our clients, both early stage and mature businesses. Our full outsourcing solution includes:
- Maintenance of accounting records on an accounting software platform – Sage, Xero, Kashflow etc
- Input of all core accounting data, reconciling ledgers and bank accounts
- Preparation of payment runs to ensure suppliers are paid timeously
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns to HMRC
- Preparation of regular management accounts
What’s more, we will agree fixed monthly fees for the services we provide. If you require bookkeeping support, or would like to find out more about our outsourcing services, please contact us at – we’d be delighted to talk to you.